OUR HISTORY

HopePoint Church was originally known as Calvary Chapel situated in Greenacre before relocating in 1988 along with its school and preschool to a beautiful 5 acre property known as the ‘Homestead’ Georges Hall.

The Homestead was built in 1837 is the original property of the Bankstown District given to Major George Johnston of Annandale in early 1800’s.

 

LEADERSHIP 

Pastors Don and Minta Baker were the founding Pastors and passed on the baton of leadership in 2003 to our current Leaders, Pastor Warren and Judith Mortomore. On March 11, 2012 we changed our name to HopePoint Church.